Dreamweaver is a powerful WYSIWYG authoring software program, enabling easy creation of websites and also containing graphics and multimedia elements.
The Dreamweaver training course will teach you how to create highly professional websites in a fast and efficient way.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Stationary and textbook included. Refreshments, including 2 tea breaks and a cooked meal for lunch are provided for full time courses. Light finger meals are supplied for part time courses.
The Dreamweaver course will benefit those who want to design professional websites.
HTML highly recommended
• Lesson 1: Dreamweaver CS5 Jumpstart
• Lesson 2: Setting Up a New Site
• Lesson 3: Adding Text and Images
• Lesson 4: Styling Your Pages with CSS
• Lesson 5: Creating Page Layouts with CSS
• Lesson 6: Working with Tables
• Lesson 7: Fine-Tuning Your Workflow
• Lesson 8: Adding Flash, Video, and Sound Content
• Lesson 9: Maximizing Site Design
• Lesson 10: Under the Hood: Editing in the Code View
• Lesson 11: Building Web Forms
• Lesson 12: Working with the Spry Framework
• Lesson 13: Managing Your Web Site: Reports, Optimization, and Maintenance
• Lesson 14: Using Legacy Tools: Frames and Tables
Training Period (TP):
• Course Duration:
Training Start Time: 5:00 p.m.
Training End Time: 7:00-7.30PM (depending on class progress)
• What you will learn:
For a complete outline of the material taught in this course contact us.
Hands-outs and exercises
Tea and Coffee
Student materials, pre-assessment questionnaire, study aids, handouts
$ 50 excl vat
$ 57.50 incl vat